Day 01: Dehradun to Sankri
- Drive to Sankri from Dehradun (210 kms)
- We will pass form Yamuna and Tons Valley
- we will pass from one of the biggest pine forest in Asia called Jarmola
Day 02: Sankri to Taluka (Drive) Taluka to Cheludgad
- Meet & greet at Sankri and drive to Taluka in the morning.
- Later, We will trek through a one of the longest trekking patch of Har Ki Dun Trek (13kms) with packed lunch.
- Arrive to cheludgad in the evening.
- Overnight in tents at cheludgad
Day 3: Cheludgad to Seematra
- After breakfast, start trekking towards Seemantra.
- You could either take the steep climb of Osla village or just trek along the Karmansha stream.
- Overnight in tents
Day 4: Seematra to Har Ki Dun
- After an early breakfast, we will trek towards har ki dun.
- Witness the rare species of Himalayan birds and flowers.
- After the last steep climb of approximately 200m, you have the grassy field of Har-ki-Dun divided by the clear and calm Karmanasha stream. The beautiful Swargarohini stands tall overlooking this Valley of God.
- Overnight in tents
Day 5: Explore Har ki Dun Valley
- The sheer beauty of the valley will make you never want to leave the place. So, a rest day at the campsite is highly recommended.
- The meadows here are full of alpine flowers. You can explore the entire ground in about an hour or two on your own.
- Overnight in tents.
Day 6: Har Ki Dun to Cheludgad
- After breakfast, follow the same trail to get down.
- Trek back to Cheludgad.
- Overnight in tents at cheludgad
Day 7: Cheludgad to Taluka to Sankri
- After breakfast, start trekking from Cheludgad to Taluka with packed lunch.
- You can visit a local temple during trekking or the sacred Maldaru Lake.
- Enjoy dinner with great view and overnight stay in sankri.
Day 8: Sankri to Dehradun
- Morning at Leisure, Enjoy breakfast.
- Leave for Dehradun and reach there in the evening around 7:00 pm
- Accommodation on Day 1 & day 7 At sankri
- Accommodation during the trek in tents on 4 sharing bases.
- All Meals during the trek (only veg) lunch would be served packed
- Meals will start from day 1 Dinner and end on Day 8 Breakfast.
- Trekking fee and environmental fee and all permits
- All necessary trekking equipment (Tents, Sleeping bags, sleeping mats)
- Camping charges, inner line permits, and entry fees
- All transport using non a/c SUV (Sankri to Taluka and Taluka to Sankri)
- Cooks and mules and porters to carry camping items
- First aid kit during the tour
- Mountaineering certified guide
- Tour starts at sankri and ends at Sankri
- Services of trek leader
- Any type of airfare, bus face, train fare or airport transfers
- Meals other than mentioned in cost inclusions
- Transportation cost from Dehradun to Sankri and Sankri to Dehradun
- Trekking shoes and clothing or any other personal items
- Any kind of insurance, medical evacuation charges, travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages, claims of any nature, expenses of personal nature
- Any kind of Alcoholic drink or soft drink
- Any other expense which is not mentioned in cost inclusion
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances
- Accompanied paramedic/doctor
- Personal porter to carry luggage
- GST of 5% as per government regulation
Q 1: When is the best time to go to Har ki Dun Trek?
A :May to June and Sep to Nov are the best time to plan for Lamkhaga Pass Trek.
Q 2: What is the maximum altitude covered during the trek?
A :The maximum altitude covered during the trek is 3600 m.
Q 3: Is this trek safe for amateurs?
A :Trek comes under moderate category and perfect for beginners but required proper fitness to do it.
Q 4: How to deal with high altitude to acclimatize body?
A :Your cardiac and pulmonary system are affected by lower oxygen density. Our bodies must adjust to the mountain elevation gradually, or we can become ill. We suggest trekkers move with steady pace and don’t try to challenge the limits.
Q 5: How will be the weather at the time of trek?
A : Weather is so clear in the daytime and the temperature is near 20° to 23° Celsius. At night, temperature goes down to 10° or 8°C.
Q 6: I am an only girl to book for this trek, is it safe?
A :Security of girl is important for us. We always create a friendly environment between trekkers. All are a guide and other support staff takes care of every time on the trek.
Q 7: How clean the drinking water is on trek?
A :Himalayan water considers to be the purest form of water. It is completely safe to drink.
Q 8: What type of toilet participants will get there?
A :It is not a luxury camping, Trail doesnt have any constructed toilet on the way. we will provide toilet tents while camping on at limited places. Sometime, you need to go in an open area at high altitudes.
Q 9: What kind of food served during the trek?
A :We provide simple veg food to participants which are nutritious and easy to digest.
Q 10: How do we deal with emergency situations?
A :Our trek leaders are all certified mountaineer with excellent knowledge of first-aid in wilderness locations. They all carry the necessary first aid kit.
Q 11: What kind of shoes we required for this trek?
A :Trekking shoes with good grip and ankle support is required to do this trek.
Q 12: How can we reach Manali?
A :All three options are open to reach Manali
By Air : The nearest airport is in Dehradun (Jolly Grant) or one can fly to New Delhi and then take taxi to reach Sankri
By Train : Dehradun is the best possible railway station to reach by train and then more to taxi till sankri
By Bus : You can get direct bus till Dehradun from Delhi then take a taxi to reach Sankri
Q 13: What physical criteria will ensure I’m fit enough for this trek?
A :Good overall fitness, athlete body and flexible will ensure you trek safely and comfortably. If you are in doubt about your fitness then consult a physician before booking this trek. or check Indiatrekkingclub website to know more about fitness
Q 14: What will happen if a trek is extended due to landslides or any other reasons?
A :If we have to continue the trek because of the reasons which are beyond our control, then additional charges will be applied for a hotel or guest house stay and food.
Q 15: Do I need to carry any documents with me?
A :Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- Duffel bag Down/synthetic camp booties
- Sunglasses, Light gloves
- Sleeping bag
- Flashlight/Headlamp with extra batteries
- One liter water bottles wide mouthed
- Trekking Boots
- Water purification/filter
- Camp shoes/sneakers
- Walking stick/Trekking pole
- Cotton socks
- Note book with pens and pencils
- Gore-Tex jacket
- Lip balm
- Light wind jacket Sunscreen / Moisturiser
- Down jacket/vest
- Camp towel/towel/sarong
- Fleece jacket/vest
- Personal toiletries
- Personal medicines
- Money pouch/belt
- Trekking pants
- Energy bars
- Thermal tops
- Vitamin tablets
- Thermal bottom
- Extra passport photos
- Warm hat and Bandana/scarf
- Sun hat/baseball cap
- Wind- and rain-gear with hood
- Swiss Army Knives (Classic pocket tool)
- One pair cotton trousers or shorts
- Two cotton shirts/T-Shirts One warmer (jacket with hood)
Case 1- Cancellation from Customers end
- 30% of the deposit amount if cancelled 30 days prior to trip start date.
- 50% of the deposit amount if cancelled 20 days prior to trip start date.
- 90% of the Full amount if cancelled 10 days prior to trip start date.
Case 2- Cancellation due to Natural Contingency,Political Turmoil, Disaster
- No Money will be Refunded