Day 01: Delhi/Manali (560 km/12 hrs)
- Get, set & Go
- Travel by Volvo Bus Till Manali
- Your ticket of Volvo is included in cost
Day 02: Explore manali
- Early morning arrive at Manali
- Transfer to Hotel & Freshen up
- Get your bikes in the afternoon to explore and little practice
Day 03: Manali/ Rohtang Pass/ Jipsa
- Start riding Bike from Manali to Jipsa over Kothi , Beas Nalla , Marhi Rohtang Pass (3980 m)
- Jipsa is a village in Lahaul District.
- Enroute crossing Himalayan Villages Koksar, Sissu, Gondla and Tandi.
- On arrival check in at Camp .
Day 04: Jispa / Baralacha Pass/ Sarchu
- Leave Early in Morning to Sarchu.
- We will cross one of the highest pass of Zanskar Range called "Baralacha Pass"
- En route you will be crossing Darcha a village on the Bhaga River in Lahaul region.
Day 05: Sarchu/ Leh (261 km/ 10 hrs)
- Drive approx 360 kms to reach Leh, a test for Riders
- Leh is one of the cold desert in the world at high altitude
- crossing over Naki La (4800 m), Lachang La (5065 m),pang and Tanglang La pass (5300 m) Tanglang la is Worlds 2nd highest motorable pass.
- On arrival check in at hotel. Dinner
- overnight at hotel
Day 06 : In leh to Khardungla/ Nubra valley
- In morning after breakfast ride to Nubra valley over Khardung La pass (5600) highest motorable pass in world.
- Khardung La is the charming Nubra Valley. Its original name is believed to be Ldumra meaning “Valley Of Flowers,
- After Khardung la cross we reach Khalsar crossing the village of Khardung and continue towards Nubra valley.
- Ride along the Shayok river till you join the road of khardung La.
- After arriving Hunder one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Village and double hump Bactrian camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village.
- Visit surrounding of Nubra valley
- Overnight at Camp In Hunder .
Day 07: : Nubra valley / leh(189 km/ 7-8 hrs)
- Early in morning, Follow the same route to reach Leh.
- Explore Leh in the evening.
Day 08: Leh / Pangong Lake/ 160km/Leh
- Wake up early and head toward Pangong Lake, which is on Indo-China Border.
- Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) is highest salt water Lake in world passing over Changla Pass 17,380 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world.
- Enjoy the beauty of the lake .In evening back to Leh
- Overnight in hotel.
Day 9: Leh /Tsokar
- After breakfast we join Manali – Leh highway.
- We cross Tanglang La pass .After crossing pass we’ll arrive at a beautiful brackish lake called TsoKar (14842 ft), one really feel, I had a ride of my life.
- An awesome blend of stark mountain, gorgeous landscape, occasional sightings of the nomadic people and their herds of yaks & goats are common throughout the route.
- Over night camp
Day 10: Tsokar /Jispa
- Drive back to Jispa from Tso Kar Lake
Day 11: Jispa /Manali / Delhi
- Drive back to Manali.
- Crossing over Jispa Keylong & Rohtang Pass (3980 m).
- We end our Motorbike Safari in Manali .
- In Manali we will give you room for freshness. In the evening you proceed to Delhi by Volvo and beautiful life time memory always with you.
Q 1- What will be the Labour Cost and Repair cost on trip?
A :For any Repair during the expedition no Labour cost will be charged and you will bear the cost to cost of the spare part that is being repaired or replaced.
Q 2: Waht will we do when the bike is not in a conditions to repair?
A :In case the bike is not repairable you will be handed over a certain bike so that your journey dont end midway and you ride until your bike gets repaired.
Q 3- Is there any Speed limit for whole trip?
A :The speed limit depends on the regions you cross during your overland mountain expedition. You will be handed over the speed chart and the guidelines once you step in Manali.
Q 4- Who will bear the damage to Bike, Insurance and Payable amount? (Important)
A :Read the below points to remove your doubts
- The bikes are insured.In case of minute damage to the bike(restricted to categories identified by the us) no damage will be borne by you and we will take the damage upon them in good faith.The list of categories of damage will be handed over to you in Manali.
- In case the bike is damaged to such an extent that it becomes expensive to repair the bike.The expenses of the repairs will have to be transferred to you and the you will have to pay the amount to settle the damage.
- In case the Bike becomes totally non repairable, which means the bike has suffered huge damage and not in a state to recovered to use it further, the amount discussed upon further discussion with the insurance companies have to be borne by you.
Q 5 - How many people will share the accommodation?
A :All accommodation throughout the trip will be on twin sharing basis.
Q 6 - Is there an difference in cost for foreign nationals?
A : Prices, Inclusions and Exclusions are different for Foreign and Indian Nationals. Please read the Inclusion and Exclusion thoroughly before making the payment. All Payment solution is available securely by Net banking, International Debit and Credit Cards and Pay pal.
Q 7 - What all are the bikes will participants get?
A :We have mixed bikes but all are Royal Enfield
- 350 CC Royal Enfield Classic
- 350 CC Royal Enfield Electra
- 350 CC Royal Enfield Standard
Q 8- What physical criteria will ensure Im fit enough to Do the Expedition?
A :Good overall fitness, flexibility, and healthy will ensure you complete the expedition safely and comfortably. Those with acute or chronic health conditions impacting their stamina, range of motion, coordination, or balance may have difficulty completing the expedition. If you are in doubt about your own physical readiness, consult a physician well in advance of booking your trip!
Q 9- What do I need to know about sun protection?
A :You will need to protect your skin with clothing and sunblock. A sunblock specifically for mountain conditions is recommended. If you wear prescription eyeglasses its recommend that you get your prescription fitted to sunglasses.
Q 10-What happens if I get sick or injured during the expedition ?
A :We take all possible precautions to proactively ensure the safety and wellness of our rider, but rest assured that our guides are trained and experienced in dealing with emergencies. Each guide is trained in first aid. In the case of altitude sickness, you will immediately be taken to a lower altitude. If necessary, your guide will rescue you to the nearest Satellite town.
Q 11-Are solo female travellers safe on Himalayan Expeditions?
A :We ensure the travel safety of all our guests, both male and female. Indian Himalayas, on the whole, is both very safe and welcoming of foreign visitors. We have longstanding, strong relationships with the lodges we frequent, and know them to be safe and reliable. In addition our guides are consistently mindful of all guests whereabouts while travelling. We travel in small groups, all the better to easily maintain continual contact.
Q 12-What communication options exist while Expedition?
A :It varies. Mobile coverage is expanding around the world rapidly, and the Himalayas are no different… did you know that 3G coverage is available all over Mount Everest? There is no guarantee of uninterrupted coverage.
Q 13-Can a participants consume Alcohol on trip?
A :We advice our participants not to do such type of activities as we are on trip that is not so easy, but participants dont listen our guides and do these activities and face problems on further trip.
Case 1- Cancellation from Customers end
- 30% of the deposit amount if cancelled 30 days prior to trip start date.
- 50% of the deposit amount if cancelled 20 days prior to trip start date.
- 1000% of the Full amount if cancelled 10 days prior to trip start date.
Case 2- Cancellation due to Natural Contingency,Political Turmoil, Disaster
- No Money will be Refunded