• Day 01: Chandigarh to Kalpa
A long drive to get access into Kinnaur early into the trip. We will start our trip in the early morning so we can reach Narkand by the afternoon and have lunch there.
• Day 02: Kalpa to Chitkul
Chitkul is the last inhabited village near to Indo-China border. The Indian road ends here. During winter, whole area cover with show and people move to lower altitude, Summers only give access to us to explore this area. On the way to Chitkul, there are lot of small villages. Session on photography in the morning.
• Day 03: Chitkul to Kalpa
Today, we will come by the same route and explore more villages.
• Day 04: Kalpa to Tabo
Our journey will move on to Tabo, we will take short breaks at Nako Lake and Chango. Capture best photographs through your camera
• Day 05: Tabo to Kaza Via Gulling
Take a drive to little inside in Spiti Valley, Gulling is a place which is little inside from the highway.
• Day 06: Kaza to Kibber
Kibber is the high village in Spiti Valley in the Himalayas. There is a monastery and wildlife area to explore
• Day 07: Kibber to Chandrataal/ Batal
This is circuit is picturesque, capture the memories in your camera.
• Day 08: Chandrataal to Manali
This is the last day of our tour, certificates and little memory from wheel wanderers will be distributed after reaching Manali.
• Local Transport in SUV/MUV for the whole trip plan from Chandigarh to Chandigarh.
• All governments’ fees and taxes for normal journey within Spiti.
• All basic meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), morning and evening tea.
• Daily need of water, to be filled in reusable bottles to avoid excessive plastic bottles
• Accommodation on double sharing basis, in 3 star or equivalent hotels/Home Stays. We will share list of all accommodations after you complete the registration and confirm with payment.
• Banners and Stickers
• Toilet Tents for ladies.
• Support Vehicle for the whole trip.
• Just in case if you need a single occupancy room, it will be at extra cost and we need to know it well in advance.
• Flight or travel expenses to reach India and Chandigarh.
• VISA expanse if any
• Travel or medical Insurance.
• Vehicle, Fuel and Breakdown maintenance for Self-drive vehicles.
• Any fine or challan to be paid by the driver or participants (in Self drive
• cars) in actual to authorities.
• Any medical emergency or rescue cost.
• Photography equipment of any kind.
• Hotel and Other costs added to the trip, in addition to proposed plan, due to road blockage, Political unrest or landslide, has to be paid on actual basis, by participants.
• Any tips and gratuities to staff.
• Extra meals, visits and activities not indicated.
• Items of a personal nature, including alcoholic beverages, laundry and telephone calls.
• Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
• A refundable security deposit of INR 5000 for the Walki-Talkie, to be paid by one of the participants from each Self-Drive car. In case of Loss or damage of handset, appropriate amount will be deducted from security
Case 1- Cancellation from Customers end
- 30% of the deposit amount if cancelled 30 days prior to trip start date.
- 50% of the deposit amount if cancelled 20 days prior to trip start date.
- 90% of the Full amount if cancelled 10 days prior to trip start date.
Case 2- Cancellation due to Natural Contingency,Political Turmoil, Disaster
- No Money will be Refunded