Day 01: Arrive at Leh
- Land at one of the highest airport in the world.
- Transfer to hotel, take proper rest to acclimatize your body
- Visit Leh market in the evening as this is the last point to complete your packing list.
- Enjoy vegetarian food, overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Leh (Acclimatization Day)
- Take a short trek to Thiksey & Shey monasteries, this can also help you to prepare for Stok Kangri Trek.
- See the beautiful monasteries and some ancient temples while your visit
- AMS is most common problem among trekkers, so use this day as acclimatization day
- Back to hotel, have dinner and overnight stay at hotel
Day 03: Leh – Manokarma via Stok Village
- Enjoy breakfast, pick up your rucksack and drive to Stok Village the starting point of Stok Kangri Trek
- The Drive is little short but one of the scenic drive in your lifetime
- Meet our trekking at Stok Village and start trek to Manokarama.
- Trek is easy on this day, Overnight at camp
Day 04: Trek from Manokarama to Stok Kangri Base camp
- After breakfast, start trekking to Stok Kangri base camp at the height of 5000 meter
- 5 hours is the minimum time that will consume by trekkers to reach Stok Kangri base camp
- When you will reach base camp, it will be little difficult to breath properly so don’t walk too fast or run.
- In the evening, you can opt for the mountains Gulap Kangri, parcha Kangri and much more.
- Talk more about summit day and enjoy the chilling weather at night
- Dinner and overnight at camp
Day 05: Rest Day (for training)
- Climb to the top of some ridges to help you to acclimatize.
- Most of the day will spend on to take proper rest
- Dinner will be little early so that we can wake up in the midnight to climb the peak
Day 06: Base camp to Stok Kangri Peak and back to Base camp
- • Start climbing early in the morning around 1:00 am.
- • Trail is so long and tough, so you should be mentally strong and prepared psychologically
- • It will take 12 – 13 Hours to make it possible.
Day 07: Base camp to Leh via Stok Village
- Trek back to Stok Village
- Trail is approx 12 km so be ready with all your stuff
- Drive to Leh from Stok village
- Overnight at Leh
Day 08: Depart for Delhi
- All up to participants either they can move to Delhi by flight or can explore Leh
- Accommodation during the trek (Tents)
- Accommodation at Leh in guest house (Day 1, Day 2 and Day 8)
- All necessary and high-quality trek equipment (tent, sleeping bags, crampon and ice ace)
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder
- Qualified and experienced trek leader, guide and support staff
- Permit and camping fees
- Transport from Leh to starting point of trek and back to Leh
- Any type of airfare, bus face, train fare or airport transfers
- Meals other than mentioned in cost inclusions
- Trekking shoes and clothing or any other personal items
- Any kind of insurance, medical evacuation charges, travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages, claims of any nature, expenses of personal nature
- Any kind of Alcoholic drink or soft drink
- Any other expense which is not mentioned in cost inclusion
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances
- Personal porter to carry luggage
Q 1: When is the best time to go to Stok Kangri Trek?
A : July – September is the best time to plan for Stok Kangri Trek.
Q 2: What is the maximum altitude covered during the trek?
A :A: The maximum altitude covered during the trek is 20,080 feet.
Q 3: Is this trek safe for amateurs?
A : Trek comes under difficult category and it requires proper fitness level to complete this trek. A trekking experience of high altitude trek is required so that trekkers can complete this trek without any problem.
Q 4: How to deal with high altitude to acclimatize body?
A : Your cardiac and pulmonary system are affected by lower oxygen density. Our bodies must adjust to the mountain elevation gradually, or we can become ill. We suggest trekkers move with steady pace and don’t try to challenge the limits.
Q 5: How will be the weather at the time of trek?
A : Weather is so clear in the daytime and the temperature is near to 11° Celsius. At night, temperature goes down to 0° or less.
Q 6: I am an only girl to book for this trek, is it safe?
A : Security of girl is important for us. We always create a friendly environment between trekkers. All are a guide and other support staff takes care of every time on the trek.
Q 7: How clean the drinking water is on trek?
A : Himalayan water considers to be the purest form of water. It is completely safe to drink.
Q 8: What type of toilet participants will get there?
A :It is not a luxury camping, Trail doesnt have any constructed toilet on the way. we will provide toilet tents while camping.
Q 9: What kind of food served during the trek?
A : We provide simple veg food to participants which are nutritious and easy to digest.
Q 10: How do we deal with emergency situations?
A : Our trek leaders are all certified mountaineer with excellent knowledge of first-aid in wilderness locations. They all carry the necessary first aid kit.
Q 11: What kind of shoes we required for this trek?
A :Trekking shoes with good grip and ankle support is required to do this trek.
Q 12: How can we reach Leh?
A :Leh has an airport, so we suggest you take a flight to Leh.
Q 13: Do I need to carry any documents with me?
A : Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- 1 High Quality Winter Jacket
- 3 High Quality Winter Fleece
- 1 Rain Cover for Body
- 2 Pair Warmers
- 3 Pair Tre/Riding Pants
- 1 Winter Cap
- 1 Pair High QualityGloves
- 1 Scarf and Muffler
- 1 Trek/Riding Shoe
- 1 Think Outer and Thin Inner Socks
- 12 Pair: Change Socks Everyday
- 1-Back Pack (50-70 lt.)
- 1-Rain Cover For Bags
- 1-Sandals Slippers for Evenings
- 2-Insulated Water bottles
- 1 trekking pole
- 2-Battery packs
- 2 10000 MAH BATTERIES
- 4-6 Camera Battery pack
- 1-Head lamps
- 1 Torch
- 1 Winter Face Creme/Sun Protection
- 1 Face Wash
- 1 Hand Sanitiser
- 1 Deodorant
- 1 sun protection cream with 40 SPF
Case 1- Cancellation from Customers end
- 30% of the deposit amount if cancelled 30 days prior to trip start date.
- 50% of the deposit amount if cancelled 20 days prior to trip start date.
- 90% of the Full amount if cancelled 10 days prior to trip start date.
Case 2- Cancellation due to Natural Contingency,Political Turmoil, Disaster
- No Money will be Refunded